Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Rise...

I set up this blog a LONG time ago and as you can see I haven't really kept up to date with it. However, events over the last year, months, and weeks (especially) have inspired me to blog my journey, and share my stories with you. There will be good times, bad times, and those that fall somewhere in the middle. But, when all is said and done...the experience remains. I believe in life there are no mistakes, only experiences. Whether you choose to learn from those experiences is what ultimately shapes your journey. It's what shapes you.

Clearly CrossFit has shaped my life since starting in March 2009. But, as important as CrossFit is to me, I think it's important to not lose yourself in one thing. Finding a healthy balance is the key. It is my goal to find that balance and to find out what really makes me tick. Although the '3, 2, 1...GO' usually makes me tick pretty hard, I'm looking for a different stimulus, and when I find it, it will be epic :)

I offer you all to comment freely, criticize constructively, contribute with purpose and good intent.

Let the games begin...

3 comments:

  1. sweet life, looking forward to keeping you accountable on your blog D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Captain Rockstar (second to Master Rockstar of course)! I'm going to bug you for more posts...count on it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Denise,
    Looking forward to checking in with you here. I know exactly what you mean by needing to find balance. I've started painting a lot more again and it does help me stay sane! Good luck on the search.

    Jen Kelly

    ReplyDelete