Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I think Dave has finally lost his marbles??

So I spend A LOT of time with Dave. Soooo much! Too much!! When it comes to lifting heavy s*#t I usually don't question his methods. I mean, how do tell a guy that can front squat 416lbs three times and deadlift over 615lbs how to get stronger??? How about "stay in the heel!" Ha.

Anyway, he read an article, talked to friend, and has now decided to squat EVERYDAY for the next 365 days! Yeah, that's right. BDL has finally gone to the dark side. Still, I support his quest and if you guys want to follow his progress check out his blog http://365daysofsquatting.blogspot.com

I have actually adopted a similar sequence in my warm-ups. Although, I only shift about 330lbs for 3. I see his reasoning for this. All the best, Lion-head.

No comments:

Post a Comment